Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- psftp -b switch (batch file)
November 12, 2007, 8:42 pm
rate this thread
of batch files?
Batch file example:
!SET putFile= %cfg_path%\UPLOAD.DAT <=====run local windows command
put %putFile% <=====not sure what to use here - psftp interprets
%putFile% literally ("can't find %putFile%")
If "cfg_path" varies how does one pass this correctly to psftp -> put ?
- » How can you launch graphical applications on a windows ssh server
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum