Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- prevent ssh, but allow sftp
September 1, 2005, 7:52 am
rate this thread
- Nico Kadel-Garcia
September 1, 2005, 10:04 am
- Stein Arne Storslett
September 1, 2005, 3:04 pm
Re: prevent ssh, but allow sftp
Install rssh ( http://www.pizzashack.org/rssh/index.shtml ), switch your
users shell to /usr/local/bin/rssh (or wherever you choose to install
rssh), remember to update /etc/shells, then configure
# permissions: rsync, rdist, cvs, sftp, and scp, 0 is off, 1 is on
# chroot: You need to set up a chroot to do that. Leave blank to
# _not_ chroot
Hope this helps
- » can anyone recommend a good ssh client for mac os 10.4?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum