Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Carsten Lahme
May 12, 2005, 12:55 pm
rate this thread
login as: *******
*****@123.456.789.123's password: ********
Could not chdir to home directory /home/******: No such file or directory
usage: posix /c <path> [<args>]
We have may Windows Server running OpenSSH as service without any problems.
Only on two machines we do have the problem shown in the Putty-log.
I allready found this thread in the Internet:
which seem to point to the same problem we have.
If I do the suggestion from Michael Johnson, the connect comes and Putty
shows a $ as prombt. No further commands work.
Trying to connect via WINSCP with these settings results in a message that
the LS-Command does not work.
Has anybody any further suggestions?
By the way: in the passwd I have changed the userhome to /cygdrive/c.
nevertheless the log shows /home/[username] for chdir!?
Thanks in advance
- » [Help needed]: SSH tunnel between OSX and SUSE Linux fw
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » How do you get the chain of certificates & public keys securely
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum