Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 8, 2004, 1:27 pm
rate this thread
- Machine 1 running Windows, with DYNAMIC and PRIVATE IP address (behind a
- Machine 2 running Linux, with STATIC and PUBLIC IP address
How to setup port forwarding (port 81 on Machine 2 should be forwarded to
port 80 on Machine 1)?
I have little experience with SSH, so, please, suggest some software and a
few short steps on how to do this?
- » Hostbased authentication problem...here's the Debug output.....I am STUCK !!!
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum