Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 19, 2007, 4:45 pm
rate this thread
Vista. Plink wasn't recognizing the user@host string that was being
passed to it and instead responded with a "login as:" prompt.
Here's what I tried to do:
- Tried plink me@host since I know I can login to host. Get same
"login as:" prompt.
- We were running PuTTY 0.58. Installed version 0.60. Get same
- Tried running 'plink' with no parameters to get version and help
information. Get same prompt.
- Downloaded latest development plink.exe. Get same prompt.
It seems that there is a configuration value,Environment variable or
something in cache that is causing a problem. No other users are
experiencing this problem so it seems local to this one user.
Anyone seen this before? Any ideas what I should look for?
- » I've got Winbind working, now I want single-sign-on
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum