Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 1, 2013, 12:29 pm
rate this thread
please accept my apologize if this topic is not related to this group.
i want to connect to modem via serial port by plink. when i run the below
command, every thing is ok and modem answer me correctly.
putty -v -serial -sercfg 8,1,115200,n,R /dev/ttyu2
but when i run the below command, i receive no respond from modem.
plink -v -serial -sercfg 8,1,115200,n,R /dev/ttyu2
please let me know what's wrong here and why plink can not connect to modem.
- » 2 Loadbalanced SSH / SFTP Servers sharing same private public key pair
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » How do I filter out an IP address from connecting to my router & radio ssh port?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum