Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Piping Output From plink to a file
April 3, 2014, 2:39 pm
rate this thread
plink.exe user@host "echo Hello" > C:\local_file.txt
This doesn't seem to work even though I see the output in the terminal if I don't pipe it.
I guess the process is forking so I'm just getting the (empty) output of the fork and not the command?
- » Putty and multiple tunnels - increasing system process handle count dramatically
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum