Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Oleg N. Kiyashko
July 19, 2004, 11:58 am
rate this thread
- select print destination (ignore, printer, file, program)
- select printer (move from Terminal panel, modified)
- select file for save printer data (support meta &Y, &M, &D, &T,
&H). User can select owerwrite destination file, append to it or
ask about file write mode.
- select program for postprocess print data (like GhostScript).
Print data send to stdin of program
Minor changes in unix and mac ports for compatible.
Added CP866 and CP1125(RUSCII, CP866 Ukrainian GOST) encodings.
P.S.: may be need correct text messages
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum