Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Passwordless Login Killed X Server
April 25, 2006, 7:52 pm
rate this thread
Re: Passwordless Login Killed X Server
You mean you used the public key authentication mechanism?
Should not make a difference. What else did you change?
while connected. It should say something like 10:0
If nothing then for some reason X forwarding is not set up.
Also you may have the local machine set up to not allow those remote X
connections. ( Are you running X on the local machine?)
- » Putty: tunneling to an FTP server running on the same computer
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum