Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Alexander Ignatyev
September 10, 2003, 9:15 am
rate this thread
My OS: Win2000 Sp4
CPU: PII 400
Problem: While load rsa2 or dsa key pageant crash (DrWatson) after password
check dialog. puttygen dies while try to load saved RSA2 or DSA key. I try
generate/load keys with 1024 or 512 bits - same effect.
RSA1 keys work fine.
putty.exe work fine with loaded key.
- » ls -l and pasting text in putty window causes system crash
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal error message when t...
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum