Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- openssh on system without compiler
March 26, 2009, 11:18 am
rate this thread
Re: openssh on system without compiler
1. If you're lucky, there's a pre-compiled binary for your target
system somewhere on the net, or
2. Cross compile for your target system. The details on this
and other aspects of embedded systems in a good book:
Building Embedded Linux Systems, Second Edition
by: Philippe Gerum, Karim Yaghmour, Jon Masters, Gilad Ben-Yossef
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum