Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 15, 2003, 3:53 pm
rate this thread
on my Windows XP pc in order to use sftp. It's been going nicely for some
time now. However, when I use a proper secure shell, there are several
- I can't use tab, arrow keys, or backspace - these send the character
code to the shell, as opposed to an actual backspace.
- I can't use psudo-GUI programs, such as the lynx/links web browser
- You need three things for a list.
Is this a problem that I can sort, or is it a problem with the sshd?
I have XP pro version 5.01.2600, OpenSSH for Windows v3.5p1-3, and have
tried using putty (latest release and latest beta release) and the ssh
client that comes with OpenSSH.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com ).
Version: 6.0.551 / Virus Database: 343 - Release Date: 11/12/2003
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum