Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 20, 2005, 9:22 pm
rate this thread
Credentials and/or with CIFS (Common Internet File System)?
- I'm running OpenSSH on windows (v3.9p1)
- When I ssh in with my password I am able to mount a CIFS share (NET
USE Z: \fs-running-cifs\share)
- However, when I ssh in using <i>public-key authentication</i>, I am
unable to mount that share:
Does anyone know what OpenSSH does on the Windows side wrt the user
credentials? I've exported my Domain Controller's passwd file, so the
user running on the windows side is (as it must be) a Windows Domain
account, however it seems as if the proper credentials are not
established when using Public-key Authentication... but that's just my
Thanks in advance,
Stuck with CIFS
- » File xfer using PSCP from PuTTY 0.54- performance drop
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum