Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Noob question / killing the password prompt
December 21, 2003, 10:16 pm
rate this thread
Happy Midwinter, all.
Getting really hacked-off with having to type a password whenever I use
ssh, scp and rsync over ssh between mine and my ISP's machines. It's
bringing me out in a stress-rash!
Is there a .rhosts equivalent method I can easily use for passwordless
communication? I'd be grateful for any pointers ...
Blow the smoke from my address if replying personally.
- » Status of email@example.com authentication in OpenSSH?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum