Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Michael Mayer
January 20, 2016, 8:09 pm
rate this thread
it seems like it's not possible to restrict the maximum number of connections allowed through ssh. Does anyone knows better?
Just to prevent:
- MaxSessions does something different (see changelog) ... very ambigious name, though
- setting maxLogins in limits.conf is also something completely different.
- » Configure SSHD to bind to interface or MAC address?
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » openssh 6.6 disallows passwordless login if home directory allow group write?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum