Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Newbie-Generating A Version 2 Key
January 13, 2005, 8:15 pm
rate this thread
Re: Newbie-Generating A Version 2 Key
Your server also needs to have PublicKeyAuthentication enabled (it is
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » SCP problem: command-line: line 0: Bad configuration option: passwordprompt
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum