Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
May 24, 2006, 6:22 am
rate this thread
I have access to a remote SSH site and would like to automate file
transfer with scripting. I have narrowed down so far to two SSH
clients, Tectia and SecureCRT, both which I'm unfamiliar with. Which
one is best for scripting? Any other recommendations?
After picking the client, I would like to file sync the two locations
Location 1 <-> Location 2, syncs are based on which files are or newer,
and it will never delete files.
And I would like to sync every half an hour.
Any script examples and further explanations on how to accomplish this
Re: Need SSH file transfer client and scripting advice (Microsoft Windows Platform)
Be sure to consider Unison, too: http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison /.
Cygwin has it as a package (actually several packages).
To reply by email, change "deadspam.com" to "alumni.utexas.net"
- » Passing X credentials across su with localhost:displayno
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Question regarding using RSH protocol (not binary) over SSH
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum