Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Multiple private keys with plink.
January 13, 2005, 12:52 pm
rate this thread
questions about plink are off-topic I apologise. Anyway...
I'm using plink to perform automated connections to a server. On the
server I have two authorised keys for the same user.
On the client the private keys are held in pageant. Connection works
fine - but it appears that I always connect using the first key in the
I want to be able to connect using either key 1 or key 2. I've tried
using the -i option to specify the keyfile but this is ignored! I can't
find anything in the manual on this either... Any ideas?
- » ssh & new server: secureCRT can work, but ssh cannot authenticate after six password entri...
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum