Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 11, 2007, 4:01 am
rate this thread
In openssh 4.6, with the new Match directive, I need an example.
I have two users, one that I want to only let in with a key (call her rsakey),
and one I only want to let in with a password (call him pass)
Would it be something like:
Match User rsakey
Match User pass
Would this work? Is there a site or page that explains this?
Re: Match directive question
sshd_config(5). There's also an example in the sshd_config that ships
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69
Good judgement comes with experience. Unfortunately, the experience
usually comes from bad judgement.
- » Win Putty no connection with beep. No error message. HowTo fix registry
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Read from remote host web01.sti.local: Connection reset by peer
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum