Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Uwe Drekert
August 30, 2009, 7:34 pm
rate this thread
- today I have a PAM related question
- lets say we have two linux boxes A and B
- box B runs an Openssh server
- I have two use cases:
- UC1: ssh login from box A to box B
- UC2: transfer files from box A to box B
- now my question:
- I have to extend the PAM handling for box B in
a way that I can distinguish at PAM level between
use case UC1 and UC2 (need specific handling inside PAM)
- currently I have no idea how to find out inside my PAM code
if the code runs UC1 or UC2
- my first plan was to differentiate via
but both are "null" at the time I need the info
any other idea ?
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum