Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Is this possible with OpenSSH?
- Akop Pogosian
July 22, 2004, 12:13 am
rate this thread
certain hosts and non-root logins are allowed to come from anywhere.
Is this possible to do? It seems like if you use "AllowUsers
root@host", the normal user accounts are automatically denied
logins and I'd rather not list them all in sshd_config.
- Richard E. Silverman
July 22, 2004, 3:03 am
- » Forcing both password and PublicKey Authentication
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Why are PasswordAuthentication and UsePAM mutually exclusive?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum