Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
May 26, 2004, 10:54 pm
rate this thread
command on a remote server.
problem is IIS runs using the built-in iis user, and i dont have the
ssh keys generated for that user.
anybody have any ideas for how i resolve this problem? how do i logon
to the iis account or how do i get the cgi program to execute the
command as another user?
Re: iis user account and ssh
what you are looking for:
1) start IIS admin MMC
2) right-click directory (or virtual directory) where script is. (you might
even be able to select the cgi file itself)
3) select Properties
4) click Security tab
5) click on Edit button of Anonymous section
6) Edit the account you would like to use.
Now IIS will run this folder (or file) under the security context of the
user account you selected.
- » Password method and PAM : difference between 3.6.1 and 3.8.1
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum