Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 27, 2004, 10:47 am
rate this thread
1) /etc/ssh/sshd_config: USEPAM yes
2) added in /etc/pam.d/sshd: account required /lib/security/pam_access.so
3) added in /etc/security/access.conf: -:root:ALL EXCEPT root:console
unfortunately it didn't work.
When I checked issue with strace I noticed that sshd not jumped to
/etc/security/access.conf in spite of he is reading pam_access.so
I tried with 'account required /lib/security/apm_access.so
accessfile=/etc/security/access.conf', but didn't work also.
Any idea? If you know, please help me!
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum