Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Howto Execute a Command Remote?
May 7, 2004, 2:43 pm
rate this thread
im try to exec. a command on remote site...lets take this example
ssh -i idendfily ip ls /home
this works fine...but when i try
ssh -i idendfily ip /home/test.run (test.run) can be any bin.
then it does not exec. the command on the remote machine (its a server file)
any ideas how i can do this?
Re: Howto Execute a Command Remote?
i give an example...
screen -dmS test
Works: from local + from remote ssh with the
ssh -i key ip command option (a remote deattached screen window)
screen -dmS test /usr/bin/binofserver -parameter ss -parameter
Works: local (./test.run) but does not work from remote
no failure comes back
- » Meaning of the cookie part of the Key exchange init message ??????
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum