Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Thomas Plaga
September 24, 2006, 5:22 pm
rate this thread
I need help and hope that someone can send me an idea.
I have to kill processes on a slave server while shutdown the master,
and like to start these processes again while booting the master server again.
A simple script with ssh-commands works fine while testing it interactively.
But how can I setup the ssh-connection between both servers to call
the scripts from inside an init script while booting the server?
- » Bringing ssh connections back to life after hibernation
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » How to setup ssh-connections from init-script to remote hosts ?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum