Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- How to determine the state of an ssh tunnel?
- William Unruh
May 7, 2015, 7:42 pm
rate this thread
well. However, on machine B I would like to know the state of that
tunnel. For example when A is shut off, often I can still ssh to it, in
the sense that trying
ssh localhost -p 9444
sits there with no return for a long time, as if trying to connect.
Other times, it returns immediately with
ssh: connect to host localhost port 9444: Connection refused"
Is there some way I can find out what the state of of that tunnel
- » Article: SSH Communications Security partners with Fujitsu SSL
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum