Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Smita Gaikwad
April 22, 2014, 9:17 am
rate this thread
I want to close ssh session from server, when client becomes unreachable. C
onsider if client is connected to server using ssh and then due to some net
work problem client becomes unreachable. Now I want server to close ssh ses
sion of that client. where can i found this settings and change it?
- » Re: Can someone explain why I need "hard" passwords?
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Making an ssh alias vary inside & outside the LAN?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum