Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 23, 2011, 6:12 pm
rate this thread
can be one of many SFTP packets included within a single
SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_DATA packet. Sometimes it can be nice to extract the
SFTP packets from the SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_DATA ones. Here's a tool I
wrote to do just that:
I don't imagine most people have any need to look at the SFTP packets
but, if you do, maybe this tool will help!
- » ssh connect failed with Software caused connection abort
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » plink Assertion failed: 1 <= nbytes - 20 - ASN1_LEN, file ..\sshrsa.c, line 793
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum