Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Error ssh DNS non-recoverable failure
March 3, 2005, 1:38 pm
rate this thread
Re: Error ssh DNS non-recoverable failure
Did you already fix your username problem?
Yes i did it was the library /usr/lib/lib_nss.so.1 missing in the
No. Not with this quality and/or Quantity of information.
What informations do you need ?
I'am in chrooted environement whith the following directories
bin lib etc usr dev
scp and ssh command are copied into bin.
I did ldd /usrl/local/openssh/bin/ssh to get all libraries used by
ssh, and i have copied them to "chrooted /lib.
I first get a error message, when i did the ssh from my chrooted
PRNG is not seeded.
Then i copy /kernel/drv/random to /dev/randaom an /dev/urandom.
Since i got the error ssh DNS non-recoverable failure
or scp DNS non-recoverable failure
- » Several hosts under one hostname; several addresses for one host
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh public key authentication works, sftp does not?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum