Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 5, 2004, 2:54 pm
rate this thread
I have this particular network:
- Server AFS + Kerberos V (AFS have NOT authentication service kaserver)
This server runs DEBIAN STABLE (ssh 3.6, pam_afs_session)
- Server LDAP (naming service)
- 50~70 client linux (gentoo, ssh 3.8)
- One p650 client running AIX 5.2
Now, the clients should authenticate over k5, gaining along with the
ticket, the afs token. I think this is possible with pam_openafs_krb5.so
but I'm not sure. Is it right?
What about the pSeries? How do I enable that?
Last question: how do I enable the ticket and token passing? I mean,
open an ssh session over another machine without passwords, granting
access just with the ticket/token?
Error: Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue...
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum