Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Adam Funk
October 13, 2006, 2:35 pm
rate this thread
- Richard E. Silverman
October 13, 2006, 8:48 pm
Re: Disabling PasswordAuthentication in the user config?
AF> Is it possible for me to disable PasswordAuthentication for my
AF> account (e.g. in my user configuration ~/.ssh/ ) on a machine that
AF> I can log into and for which I have set up a keypair, but that I
AF> don't control?
AF> Or is PasswordAuthentication an "everyone or no-one" thing?
The latter. Actually it is more fine grained in 4.4, but still not
- » Can't see all hosts in Pageant/Saved Sessions on NT
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » OpenSSH: Setting config file location via env. variable?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum