Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- (No, not THAT Michael Moore)
June 18, 2004, 3:50 pm
rate this thread
We're "finishing" a port from DOS/Windoze Clipper to Linux xHarbour
One of the issues with the apps in this port involves running POS
workstations using ssh through a VPN tunnel to a remote server.
Everything works really well, except that we need to be able to send
output to local ports (ttyS* and/or lp*... soon, no doubt, to usb
ports as well) for customer display, coin changer, bill changer,
receipt printer, cash drawer (usually daisy-chained from receipt
printer), mag-stripe & smartcard encoder, electronic scale, etc.
Can anyone point me towards resources with examples... _simple_
examples for simple minds! ;)
- » Is there a way to supress the authentication check when using SSH?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum