Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 12, 2005, 1:00 pm
rate this thread
and as yet have not had any luck. My SFTP server will be running on
Windows 2003 Server and the clients will run on windows 2000 and
greater as well as Unix workstations (Solaris for the most part). I
need to meet the following requirements.
1) Support digital certificate authentication
2) Support unattended command line file transfers using digital
certificate authentication with domain IDs.
5) Support RSA Keys
6) Per user SFTP starting directory control
7) Supports RSA/SecureID
I have found a few that are close but none as yet that do the trick
cross platform. Any help on this issue is greatly appreciated.
- » Re: Putty bug - closing windows doesn't kill process
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum