Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Connecting two ways through SSH tunnel
July 31, 2008, 7:25 pm
rate this thread
I use Putty to open a dynamic tunnel through my work proxy to my home
PC for TightVNC and SOCKS browsing... Is there a way to use that
tunnel, once established from work, to connect to my work PC from
home? Hop on to the active SSH tunnel from the SERVER side? Would be
nice to RDT my work PC sometimes from the house.
- » Verifying Verified By Visa - Registration breaks chain of trust
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Problems opening PuTTY saved sessions via Windows command line
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum