Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Cannot disconnect using PuTTY's psftp.exe
- Chris Cahoon
August 23, 2005, 5:37 pm
rate this thread
program (in the command line) that it claims to be able to do - except
disconnect. That includes using quit, exit, and close. It simply
hangs without any output. It closes when I break the program or close
the prompt, but I am not sure if, at that point, it gracefully
disconnects from the server (and I don't know if I can determine if it
has). Any help someone could offer would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Cannot disconnect using PuTTY's psftp.exe
We've had one other report of this, and several others of PSFTP hanging
/ munching CPU at other times.
How are you launching PSFTP? Some of our other hangs appear to be
correlated with launching it from a shortcut (for instance, from the
Start Menu), and don't occur when it is launched from cmd.exe. (Also,
what version of Windows are you using?)
- » SCP via SSH tunnel works, then not, then works again
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum