Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Erwin Moller
February 5, 2004, 11:22 am
rate this thread
I hope somebody can help me with this.
This is my situation:
1) I run a Redhat8 machine somewhere. (location1)
2) I run a windows2000 Prof somewhere else (location2)
3) I want to use a directory and content (read/write) on the RD8 (location1)
from windows2000 (location2).
The problem is that i want a program (Eclipse in my case) to use that remote
location AS IF it is just a local HD.
I know I can map a drive in windows with ftp:// or http:// but I need some
kind of ssh://
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum