Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Kiran K Patel
April 2, 2004, 1:58 pm
rate this thread
I have application that can restart on one end after successful ssh
communication. At the time of restart the application server that bind
to the forwarded port fails to bind, as ssh-client apparently seems to
hold on to the port connection.
I wanted ssh-client to loose its connection and close the clients when
the application server whose listening port which was receiving the ssh
forwarded request, ends.
( app-server )====o----( sshd-child )
app listening port
We have to ensure that the app-server is allowed to come back up from a
restart ( for reinstalls etc on one end of the system ).
I believe we should have some options to do this.
Kiran K Patel
- » sshd upgrade w/o prompting for new server host key
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Anyone have executable for OpenSSH 3.8 for Mac OS X?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum