Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
April 25, 2010, 3:28 pm
rate this thread
Re: bad client public DH value
What's your p value, and did you perhaps make a typo and really
mean that you set *g* to 2? If so, maybe this is the reason: in
/* if g==2 and bits_set==1 then computing log_g(dh_pub) is
if (bits_set > 1)
logit("invalid public DH value (%d/%d)", bits_set,
- » Putty's PSCP/PFTP : always "ssh_init" error (windows 98)
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Putty works well with Centrify single sign-on solutions: can we hope for a new GSSAPI rel...
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum