Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Torsten Bronger
February 25, 2004, 1:12 pm
rate this thread
I try to set up a reasonable configuration for both the client and
The not-commented-out lines in my /etc/ssh/sshd_config are:
Subsystem sftp /usr/lib/ssh/sftp-server
Is it correct that the *only* way to estabish a connection is to
append certificates in the authorized-keys file?
Actually I also need the possibility of passwords. Would
a clean and secure way to do so? In particular, the comment in
# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
which sounds not very encouraging. I thought ssh prevented
passwords fom being sent in clear text.
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus
- » ssh 2 tunnel to named pipe not working - please help
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Putty: Release 0.54 does not work with SOCKS5 server
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum