Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Automate user/pass transmission?
- Dieter Braun
November 25, 2013, 9:33 am
rate this thread
I am trying to write a maintenance script which connects to a server via SSH and cleans up several files..
I know e.g. that you can transmit username and password of HTTP Auth like http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org, but how can I write a simple bash file to connect via SSH?
I tried so far: - ssh email@example.com -p ku2jsx9r
- ssh -p ku2jsx9r firstname.lastname@example.org
but neither works..
Can anyone help?
- » Putty disconnects with SSH2_MSG_CHANNEL_SUCCESS for nonexistant channel 0
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » Which RFC to refer to for the setting up of AES/DES3 usage?
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum