Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- authentication configuration question
- Michael Lustig
August 25, 2005, 3:59 am
rate this thread
- Richard E. Silverman
August 26, 2005, 2:02 am
Re: authentication configuration question
ML> Hi, - I'd like to restrict some user logins to public key only,
ML> and some other users to password login. Does anyone know how to do
ML> If I'm at it, I would also like to restrict certain users to log
ML> in from specific hosts only. any thoughts?
Yes: tell us what SSH software and platform you're using.
- » PermitRootLogin not overriding rlogin=false setting
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » SecureCRT 4.1 error: keyboard-interactive authentication with the ssh2 server failed
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum