Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 14, 2005, 10:09 pm
rate this thread
- Richard E. Silverman
January 15, 2005, 12:38 am
Re: AllowUsers and AllowGroups
Seen what before? You have not said what SSH software you're using. You
also haven't said what's happening. You "can not use" them -- how? You
can't type them into the file? The server treats the combination as a
configuration error and won't start? The server accepts them but doesn't
do what you expect? What do you expect?
Guessing at what you might mean: in both OpenSSH and Tectia, these
restrictions are applied with logical-and, not logical-or (as is
documented). So this:
... will not allow access to account foo unless it's in group bar.
- » Re: 'password-less' logins on solaris 2.5.1 boxen - subtle troubles.
- — Next thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » passwordless scp from two different machines to one server
- — Previous thread in » Secure Shell Forum
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum