Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Choonho Son
May 22, 2004, 9:54 am
rate this thread
Re: access denied ?
You will probably need to give us more details. That version sounds like
it is not OpenSSH. OpenSSH (openssh.org) is what is normally used on Linux.
1. Have you checked out the /etc/sshd_config file on your Linux box?
2. Are you sure sshd is running on your server? Have you tried using it
locally on the linux box. Does it work then?
3. Also, what account are you trying to login as?
Pretty much all ssh installations have root logins disabled, so trying
that will not work unless yous specifically change it in
Mark J. Nenadov
Python Byte Solutions
- » protocol question - issue with exit-status inside unfinished data stream?
- — Newest thread in » Secure Shell Forum