Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Very Slow to startup laptop ?
Re: Very Slow to startup laptop ?
I noticed you mentioned that you ran AVG, which is not a bad program, by
any chance did you have norton installed before that? Aside from norton
utilities, the rest of the norton system uses up your resources and slows
you down. Visit their site for an uninstall program after it's uninstalled
from your system, the one the norton package comes with doesn't take
There's also a program called Win Rocket which optimizes windows depending
on your usage, it's built by Ascentive Software, I don't have the address,
but a quick search should turn it up. Regards
* www.privacyoffshore.net (No Logs Internet Surfing)
* Anonymous Secure Offshore SSH-2 Surfing Tunnels
- » How do you alphabetize gmail inbox messages by subject?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security