Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- There was no hack-in. False Alarm.
August 10, 2005, 6:40 am
rate this thread
who hacked into the Summer Camp Website. However I am happy to report
to you that I now have a retraction-
There was no hack-in whatsoever to the Camp Website. I found the photo
buried here in my pile of photos, looked at it more closely even with a
magnifying glass and viola there is an optical illusion on the print
that looks amazingly like someone inserted a penis into the photo. They
didn't. Nobody did. It's just a remarkable optical illusion on the ink
of the photo itself.
These optical illusions happen in photos sometimes, especially with 110
mm film that I shot the photo on.
Anyway, to make a long story short, thank you all for your concern and
time and effort in advising me on the matter. I conclude there is
nothing to be alarmed about. There was no hack-in. Thanks again so much.
- » CFP: IEEE in cooperated International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modelli...
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » Group tries to hold MS responsible for crapware apps and oses
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security