Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- The only way to clean your HDD
June 20, 2009, 11:13 pm
rate this thread
There are so many ads for softwares that claim to completely erase
your HDD. Don't listen to them.
The only way to eliminate information on your hard disc drive is the
heat the platters beyond Curie point. This will ensure all data is
completely and permanently lost.
Don't let the Central Security Service oppress you. If you feel they
are on your case, then burn up your HDD platters. There is no other
Re: The only way to clean your HDD
That would do the trick and the stuff is very easy to make.
Iron oxide (Fe 2O 3 or Fe3O 4 ) with aluminum metal is the classic
thermite mixture. The particle size of the aluminum should be
somewhat coarse to prevent the reaction from being too rapid.
it's just the major problem with most thermites is getting them to
ignite, and a strong first fire is usually needed.
Amazing Street Basketball Tricks
- » A Follow-Up: "3 Reasons Why Encryption is Overrated" -- http://bit.ly/e8CyM
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » How to secure yourself from the Central Security Service
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security