Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Bear Bottoms
February 13, 2011, 7:47 pm
rate this thread
like the experts then this is a good alternative.
Run System Silencer and when you're away your computer's monitor can turn
itself off, the sound will be muted and you can even choose to hide your
taskbar and desktop icons! Of course, you can skip all the hiding and just
configure System Silencer to lock your computer while you're away.
Additional options allow you to kill a process and run a program or file,
if you have anything specific you'd like to hide or show while you're
"afk". Size: 525kb. Win XP/Vista/7.
Tested and recommended by Bearware.
Bear Bottoms, security consultant
- » Where read draft versions of "The Wikileaks Threat"?
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » is it okay to replace your VPN provider's openvpn installer w/ openvpn.net's version?
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum