Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- The Geek
August 8, 2005, 11:01 pm
rate this thread
On the 22nd July 2005 the decision was made to cease development on TDS.
This may seem like a strange thing to do, but it was a decision we wouldn't
have made if it wasn't in the best interests of our customers, and there
were a variety of factors involved that helped us reach this decision.
Please allow us to explain ...
It's such a shame they had to do this.
They are giving away licences for ProcessGuard to current TDS-3 license
holders though. I do like ProcessGuard, its very powerful and if used
properly should eliminate all malware affecting *.EXE files. The only
problem is it interfears with any automatic program updates i have,
especially windows update and my Sophos Antivirus program/engine updates,
and it cant be centrally managed which is pretty annoying.
- » CFP: IEEE in cooperated International Conference on Intelligent Agents, Web Technologiesan...
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » REVIEW: "File System Forensic Analysis", Brian Carrier
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum