Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Looking to block web access
August 23, 2005, 5:24 am
rate this thread
Im seeking a way to block just Port 80 to prevent web access on a laptop
with wireless connectivity. We want the user to be able to access the work
related sites (using different ports, not 80) and restrict them from being
able to hit the www. I have administrative access to the machines. The OS
is XP Pro SP2. Any help is appreciated.
- » Microsoft speaks out against New Zealand's new anti-spam law
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » ssh on command line: force using a group size (prime size) of 1024 (and no...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Secure Shell Forum