Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Innovation on password security
September 2, 2005, 5:32 am
rate this thread
for password security. If you have to many passwords to remember this
might be just for you. From the FAQ:
"...GMTK is an attempt to solve this problem. (...) GMTK will generate
you a password based on your master-password. Instead of writting it
down or trying to memorize it, just come back everytime you need it and
GMTK you'll show it again for you."
- » finding remote computer desktop lock status in windows 2003 server network ?
- — Next thread in » Computer Software Security
- » Windows Firewall Exception May Not Display in the User Interface
- — Previous thread in » Computer Software Security